New features, updates and bugfixes
Secutify Solo Risk Assessment
- Correction in print output of residual risk in risk assessment report
- Correction when printing images for risk assessment in languages other than German or English
- Information on image rotations is taken into account in Exif information and images are output correctly in reports
- Optimisation of the display of images in portrait format in reports
- Further optimisations of the user interface
- Correction for copy and paste of security signs in risk reductions
- Improvement in program control via keyboard operation (shortcuts), important functions such as Save, Edit or New can now be operated via keyboard.
- Improvement in processing and displaying transparent PNG images.
- Catalogs in languages other than German and English are now correctly displayed in the risk assessment.
- The list of applied standards is issued in full in the risk assessment report.
- Subsequent change of PLr for controllers does not cause an error now.
The help texts for estimation of O1, O2 were mixed up, this has been corrected.
- The quality of the images in the risk report has been increased.
- New catalogue for legal references “Laws and regulations Germany
- ProdSG – Product Safety Act 9th
- ProdSV – Regulation on machinery 1st
- ProdSV – regulation on electrical equipment
- Extension of the risk assessment report for the new legal references.
- Extension of compatibility check for secure management of references Secutify Solo to risk assessment files.
- Improved user guidance in risk reduction, the new user interface optimises content entry
- New extended list view for risk assessment, all information on risk assessment, protective measures, applied standards, guidelines, annexes and pictograms can be viewed directly here.
- Function for entering self-definitions for catalog data, directly in the risk assessment.
- The risk assessment report is now also available in French, Spanish and Italian.
- The risk assessment report could not be output completely in the documentation language English. The function has been corrected.
- Function Extension Copy & Paste Functions
- Duplicate content in a document
- Copy content from one document to another
- Usability optimisations
- Risk assessment according to EN ISO 12100
- Risk evaluation by means of risk graph
- Risk reduction according to the 3-step procedure
- Directive and standards management
- Management of life phases, tasks and hazard consequences
- Pictogram library
- PDF report generation
- Management of annexes, reference documents
- Document manager to manage standards documents